- Absolute Recipes - Offers a variety of recipes,
cooking tips, food dictionary, recipe
of the day, and romantic dinner menus.
Recipes - Chinese, Thai, British,
Italian, Indian, and Mexican recipes,
with the emphasis on Indian. Sorted by
country or food type.
About Food - Large collection of recipes,
in Mastercook format.
Chefs Recipes - Recipe database, classified
mainly by ingredient and course.
Info About - Recipes - Find free recipes
organized by course or cuisine. Users
can also submit recipes, with the stories
- Thousands of recipes submitted by home
cooks. Searchable database, and menu ideas.
Most recipes are reviewed and rated by
- American School Food Service Association - Recipes
may be searched by ingredient, meal type,
nutrient, or theme.
- Amy Gale's Recipe Archive Index - Extensive index
of assorted recipes.
- Anywhere But In The Kitchen - Over a thousand
recipes in categories. Recipes can be
emailed, requested, or shared.
- Arconiat's Kitchen - Collection of recipes searchable
by ingredient and course, with menu of
the week, message board, and special diet
Recipe Archives - A very large recipe
archive, mostly from the rec.food.recipes
- The Artisan: Table of Contents - Provides free
food and bread recipes, and technical
-- AsianCook contains over 80 articles
all written by their team of experts and
they add around 3 new articles each month.
- Association for Dressings and Sauces - Collection
of recipes using mayonnaise, salad dressings,
- AviewofAmerica Recipes - Recipes classified by
course or main ingredient, including many
international recipes. User recipes accepted.
- Awesome Chef Recipes - Recipes from chef Brian
Johnson, classified by course, main ingredient,
or country. Also includes discussion forum
and articles on ingredients.
Barlow's Recipes - Searchable recipe
database also browsable by course, ethnicity,
and type of food. Includes discussion
board. Users can submit recipes.
- Bears in the Kitchen - Collection of recipes,
tricks of the trade, Book of the Month,
and questions and answers.
- The Beer Store: Beer Recipes - Cooking with beer,
appetizers, barbeque, and main dishes.
- BellaOnline's Recipe Collection - A collection
of various recipe collections.
- Berta's cooking - Recipes for finger food, low
fat, vegetarian, Italian, Spanish, and
other dishes, cooking tips, and a cooking
- Canadian Content Recipes - Collection of recipes
for dinner and dessert, new Canadiana
recipes added bi-weekly.
- Carolyn Cooks - Presents free recipes by several
women, in PDF or HTML format. Classified
by course, with notes on the contributors.
- CDKitchen.com - Searchable, user-submitted recipes,
hints, forums, and email lists.
- Central Market Signature Recipes - Large collection
of recipes from the grocery chain.
Mom.com - A recipe exchange, food
articles and ideas, cooking tips, and
Walter Potenza - Terracotta, Jewish,
and Italian recipes, cooking techniques,
and Italian food glossary. Also includes
seminars, school class schedule, and Providence,
Rhode Island restaurants' hours and location.
- Chefdecuisine.com - Site for recipes by chefs
and recipe notecards.
- Chyrel's Recipes From Friends - Collection of
recipes in over 30 different categories.
Includes message board.
- Cookbook Wizard Recipes - Over 1000 recipes. Search
the internet cookbook, or download recipes
in Mealmaster format.
- CookbookCollecting.com Message Board - Post cooking
club news, family recipes, and cooking
- CookBooks.Org Recipes - A large index of recipes
for many occasions.
- Restaurants.com presents restaurant
and copycat recipes, organized by ethnicity,
course, main ingredient, and special diets.
- Cooking at MarthaStewart.com - Recipes and cooking
- Cooking for Company - Provides menus and recipes
for special occasions and holidays.
- Cooking Healthy Food - Add favorite recipes to
the site or use the recipes of the month.
- Cooking with Grandma from Suite101.com - Recipes
and timesaving tips taken from Grandma's
recipe files dating from the late 1800's
to the mid 1960's.
With Pam - Articles, recipes, and
instructions by cookbook author Pamela
- Cooking.com - Each recipe comes with nutritional
analysis and a color photo of the finished
dish. There are recipe indexes for many
different countries, and a weekly meal
- CookitSimply.com Recipes - Recipes organized by
main ingredient or type of baking (for
baked goods), as well as general instructions
for various foods.
- Recipe search engine covers many categories
within a large database. Features a Mastercook
recipe export capability.
- CountryCook.com - Contains recipes, links to nutrition,
recipe and shopping sites, and chef profiles.
du Monde - Recipes classified by country,
with glossary, units converter, and mailing
list for updates.
- Culinaire Plaza - Recipes classified mainly by
course. In English and Dutch.
- Culinary Center of Monterey - Recipes from cooking
classes including pan-seared scallops
with four-pepper cream sauce, Spanish
croquets, and Thai banana fritters.
- The Cutting Board - Wide variety of recipes and
cooking tips that are updated weekly.
Recipes range from the simple to more
- The Cyber World of Culinary Arts - Submit recipes
and other kitchen techniques.
- An international database which contains
recipes, cooking hints, herb information,
substitutions, and an index of cooking
Airoldi's Cooking at Home Made Easy
- French-born chef creates international
recipes emphasizing French style and fresh
Kitchen - Site offers an assortment
of crock pot and Southern USA recipes.
- Dr. Weil's Recipe List - A wide variety of recipes;
many from Alice Waters.
Chef - Searchable collection of recipes,
also can be browsed by course. Users can
- Easy Gourmet Recipes - Includes a searchable database,
restaurant recipes, trading room, and
- Eat 5 A Day Recipes - Collection of recipes which
contribute at least one serving of a fruit
and/or a vegetable per serving. Some soups
and stews recipes available in Spanish.
From the National Cancer Institute.
- Eat Dangerously Recipes - An index of recipes
from the cookbook Eat Dangerously. Recipes
are for those unconcerned about calories
Healthy, Live Happy. - Recipes classified
by ingredients, with an emphasis on health.
Includes discussion boards.
Recipes - Offers recipes with nutritional
analysis, reviews, online recipe storage,
conversion tables, and glossary.
- Eclectic Cooking - Small assortment of recipes.
- Eden's Kitchen Recipes - Recipes classified by
course, main ingredient, or occasion.
Recipes - Browse and search recipes
over a wide spectrum of tastes.
- Emeril Lagasse Recipes - Chef Emeril's recipes.
Search function or wizard is available
to sort through thousands of recipes.
- Epicurious - Gourmet and Bon AppĂ©tit recipes
with reader reviews and tips.
- FabulousFoods.com - Recipes in all categories,
all with simple to follow step-by-step
cooking instructions. Many for holidays
Family Cookbook - A recipe database
specializing in favorite family recipes.
- Family.com's Recipes for Families - Meals suitable
for families, including special occasion
menus and recipes from the chefs at Disney's.
- Farmland Foods - A collection of ham, bacon and
pork family meal dishes.
- Favorite Recipes to Share - Original, collected,
and submitted recipes classified mainly
by course. Users can submit recipes by
- Favourite Dinner Co-op Recipes - Presents recipes
beloved of the Pittsburgh food-lovers'
group called the Dinner Co-op. They also
have a cookbook which can be downloaded
free here in several formats.
- FidoTel Cooking Forum - Searchable database of
- Fishing For a Healthy Recipe? - Selection of assorted
- Food & Wine at Bella Online - A food and wine
site with hosts that guide you through
international cuisines, recipes, and beverages.
Also has a message board.
and Booze - Cooking and beverages
information site, with recipes for all
kinds of meat, fish, vegetarian, pasta,
and rice dishes. Includes tips for food
safety, nutrition and food allergies.
Down Under Recipe Database - Over
150,000 recipes for chefs and food lovers.
Recipe types include beef, cakes, bread,
chicken, salad, dessert, and pasta. Chinese,
Indian, French and Italian cuisines are
Nouveau - Includes recipes, articles,
and cooking tips.
Recipes - Recipes classified by course
- FoodCenter Community at Suite101.com - Contains
food and cooking articles, recipes, forums,
- FoodClassics - Searchable recipe collection that
offers user-submitted recipes, articles,
links, and tips.
- Selection of indexed recipes.
- FoodHowTo - Information on making cheese, sausages,
- Foodlovers - A community with a message board
for recipes, cooking advice, and other
discussions of food.
Food Recipes - Database which is also
browsable, mainly by main ingredient,
course, ethnicity, or method.
Free International Cookbook - Recipes
with ingredients shown in American, English
and Metric units; exchange recipes with
others, or request a recipe. [Site requires
- Free-recipe.com - Large selection of assorted
- Freerecipe.org - Free recipes from the early 1900s,
in the original language, and general
- FreeRecipes.com - Selection of indexed recipes.
- Fremantle Markets Recipes - Recipes from around
the world, including some unusual ones.
Organized mainly by guest chef.
- Fresh from Florida Cookbook - Large collection
of recipes using fruits, vegetables, meat,
and other products of the state.
- Frugal Recipes of the Week - Recipes to stretch
dollars by the editor of Better Budgeting.
- Funkychef.com - Animated virtual kitchen that
has many hidden treasures. Recipes by
professional chefs and a culinary glossary.
- GastronomyLand - Recipes for appetizers through
- Ginny's Recipes - A collection of recipes from
family and friends. Features unique recipes
such as the $250 Cookie recipe, and Nanny
Upstairs pound cake.
Food Ideas - Collection of international,
vegetarian and various other recipes.
- Glorious Food - A large index of recipes.
- Good Cooking: On the Menu - Consists of the recipe
list of Good Cooking, site emphasizing
gourmet cooking. The recipes are classified
by course and ingredient.
Gossip - Recipe exchange with searchable
collection offering many various dishes.
- Gramma Cookie's Kitchen - Presents an assortment
of dinner recipes.
- Grandma's Traditional Main Dish Recipes - Entree
recipes from the early twentieth century.
- Great Recipes Online - Over two hundred recipes
for appetizers, beverage, desserts, holidays,
kids, main dishes, salads, sandwiches,
side dishes, and soups. Features a browser
cookie based MyRecipes tab for saving
- GreatSalads.com - A selection of recipes for using
bottled salad dressing in salads, sandwiches,
and main dishes.
Gutsy Gourmet - A collection of selected
recipes from around the world. Recipes
are indexed and most have ethnic music
of the region.
- Hamburg Lunch Bunch - Consists of the recipe collection
of the Hamburg Lunch Bunch, a group of
international women located in Hamburg,
Germany, who are interested in good food,
good friends and good times.
Cooking - Presents recipes for entrees,
sides, and desserts.
- Hard To Find Recipes - A collection of odd and
hard to find recipes including Tomato
Soup Cake and Watermelon Rind Pickles.
in Minnesota Cookbook - Collection
of assorted recipes.
- Healthrecipes.com - Offers recipes, health, diet,
and nutritional information, and ebooks.
- Healthy Recipes For The Soul - Indexed selection
of recipes by course.
- Heather Cooks - Cooking for IBS - Recipes from
the weekly web-based cooking broadcast,
from the host's book called "Eating for
IBS," from the emailed newsletter, and
a message board for asking about and exchanging
recipes plus an index of those recipes.
--Many types of recipes from all over
the world and a growing database.
- Home and Hearth - A collection of recipes from
appetizer through dessert.
- The Home Cooking Page - An international collection
of recipes featuring Jewish, Korean, Indian,
Thai, and Italian cuisine. Also has low-fat
and diabetic recipes.
Home of the Oldbwl - Recipes organized
alphabetically, by country, style, and
main ingredient, some collections may
be downloaded in zip format.
Cookery - An organized and searchable
collection of cooking recipes.
- Hot Sauce Zone - Recipes for appetizers, lunch,
dinner, and brunch; beef, pork, chicken,
and turkey, and for vegans.
- 24 Hour Fitness - Low-fat recipes for weight maintenance
and an active, lifestyle.
- Recipes, cooking tips and professional
chefs available to answer cooking or recipe
- Hungrymonster.com Recipes - Searchable database
can also be browsed by course or ingredients.
Users can add recipes.
- iCuisine.net - Offers thousands of recipes with
nutrition information, sorted by course
or ethnicity. Also has a computation wizard
for dieters, and a recipe web feed for
the Kitchen with Anne Maree - Includes
categorized recipes, glossary, tips, conversion
chart, and discussion board.
- Infobrary Food Recipes - Presents recipes categorized
mainly by ethnicity, but also has a section
on wild game and a few medieval recipes.
- InMamasKitchen - Home cooking and heirloom recipes,
has feature articles and forum for members
to send memories of family history, mothers
and the food they made with recipes.
- Integrated Publishing: Recipes - Recipes from
the United States Military Recipe Service.
Can be viewed online for free or ordered
for a fee in various electronic and print
- International Recipes OnLine - Thousands of recipes
collected from mailing list activity since
1995. Includes bulletin boards, helpful
hints, and color photos of prepared food.
- Jim Barricks Alcohol-Free Recipes - Presents a
selection of assorted recipes.
- Jims Kitchen - A collection of easy to prepare
- Joe's Place: Recipe Swap - Exchange recipes and
information in a community setting.
- Kangaroo Pita Pocket Bread Recipes - Printer-friendly
recipes for pita fillings. Divided into
appetizers, meat, and vegetarian.
Manchester - Chef and author offers
cooking news, recipes, cooking techniques
and recommendations for books and cooking
equipment, with an emphasis on healthy,
Daily Recipe and Funnies - Features
various types of recipes, food shopping
links, and a few jokes and funnies.
- Kitchen Crafts 'n' More Recipes - Home and crafts
site presents recipes sorted according
to various criteria, including some unusual
ones. Includes newsletter, message board,
Project - Recipes, articles and reference
tools for the food enthusiast. Interesting
food trivia and history.
- Lees Market - Recipes for specialty menus ranging
from Christmas dinners to Irish feasts,
fusion cooking and do ahead dinners.
- Lesley's Recipe Archive - Hundreds of recipes,
including sausage making and gluten free,
ingredient substitutions, measurement
converter, food quiz, and links to Niagara
(Canada) area restaurants and wineries.
Cook - Recipes include a section on
dishes cooked in less than 30 minutes,
conversion table, and cookbook reviews.
- Library of Food and Drinks - An extensive index
- Linda's Dinner Party Menus and Recipes - Gourmet
dinner party menus with recipes. Backyard
barbecus to seven-course dinners. Also
includes hints and tips, and etiquette.
Cooking Cache - Large selection of
- Little Red Tractor: Recipes - Recipes presented
feature beef salad with summer vegetables,
ham cakes with beetroot relish, baker's
lamb with rosemary, triple tomato tart,
summer berry trifle, and chicken with
at Noon - Lunch recipes organized
by course. [Flash]
- Lutherans Online - Recipe Exchange - View a variety
of recipes for meals or snacks. Recipes
contain taste and preparation ratings
and can be sorted by category or main
ingredient. (The Recipe Exchange is a
complimentary listing service provided
by Thrivent Financial for Lutherans. Thrivent
Financial has not tested any of the recipes
- Maine Berries Cook Book - Family jam business
provides a collection of recipes based
on a variety of ingredients, for all courses.
- Martha Stewart's Recipe Index - Index to recipes
she has made on TV and Radio.
- McCormick - Recipes - Large collection of indexed
- Mealformation Recipe Database - Recipes that are
low in calories and low in fat content
with nutritional values summarized, in
a downloadable format compatible with
Mealformation software, as well as browser-viewable
For You - Offers over 8,000 free recipes,
meal plans, and meal ideas.
Matter - Meal planning website featuring
recipes and personalized nutrition tips.
Users can create family cookbooks, shopping
lists and plan out menus.
- Cooking recipes and meal planning for
all tastes and occasions, including chicken,
cookie, Italian, Mexican, low fat, and
UK - Meat recipes, choosing a cut
of meat, cooking times, nutrition, kitchen
hygiene and pairing meat with wine are
- Mega-Zine's Recipe Index - Grouped by type.
- Meilleur du Chef - Regular and diet recipes. Illustrated
and filmed, with hints and tips and a
Cafe.com - Find or submit a Recipe.
Indexed assorted subjects.
- Metropark Recipes - Includes categories for salads,
crockpots, sandwiches, main dishes, cakes,
and cookies. Offers a form to add recipes.
- Mission Foodservice - Selection of food service
Kitchen - Favorite family recipes
with links to cooking sites including
food companies, magazines, cooking shows,
and ethnic recipe sites.
- Moms-diner.com - Presents user-submitted recipes
classified by main ingredient, ethnicity,
and other criteria.
in the Pantry - Recipe club requiring
Cookbook - Includes a searchable database
of recipes, a glossary of cooking terminology,
and cooking tips.
Cookbook - Includes capability for
building personal on-line cookbook.
Sieve - Designed to be an electronic
cookery book and guide. Includes searchable
database of recipes, to which users can
- New Millennium Recipes - Collection of assorted
recipes, tips, and information.
- Now....You're Cooking - Monthly recipes and an
archive of recent popular meal ideas.
On Line Cookbook - A searchable, well-organized
recipe site, with an active request and
submission section and mailing list.
- OnlineRecipes.ca - Recipes classified by course.
Users can register for free, which allows
them to submit and rate recipes.
Best Recipes - Presents a collection
of user-submitted recipes with reader
reviews and tips. English and French.
of the Frying Pan - Recipes, food
facts and forum.
- Over 40 and Still Cookin' - Recipes classified
mainly by course, with holiday favorites.
Includes measuring equivalents and ingredient
- Parenthood.com's Recipe Xchange - Share, request,
or search for recipes.
- Parentsroom Recipe Page - Submitted by fellow
members of the #!Parentsroom IRC Channel.
Recipes may also be posted.
- Passion For Cooking - Hand picked recipes and
- Passionate About Food Cookbook - Cooking ideas,
articles, recipes for Bulgarian cuisine,
finger or party food, barbecue, salads,
- Pattianne's Paradise - Country Kitchen Recipes - Coquitlam
- Home cooking recipe archive with wide
- PJWC Cooks - Recipes for appetizers, desserts,
sweet treats, and cookies.
- RC Fine Foods Recipes - Recipes from New Jersey
maker of soup and dessert mixes, extracts,
and other prepared food products. Some
recipes are available only in PDF format,
some in several formats.
- Real Man's Cookbook - Recipes for straight forward
cooking for men.
- Realms of Arcady - Collection of recipes from
appetizers to desserts and festive foods.
Includes oven temperature and roasting
guides, and abbreviations and definitions.
Archive - Large collection of recipes
organized by main ingredient and type.
Recipe Box - A recipe collection of
family and community favorites, recipe
contest winners, and reader submitted
recipes from across the USA. Recipe request
board, chat and e-mail list.
- Recipe Connection - Recipe search and informational
resources on food preparation.
Cottage - Recipe categories covering
ethnic foods, holidays, and ingredients.
- Recipe du Jour - Archive of recipes from the email
Recipe Dude - Tex-Mex is featured
and a newsletter is offered.
- Recipe Exchange - Forum for sharing and exchanging
- The Recipe Exchange - Recipes, bakers hints, charts,
and recipe exchange board.
- Recipe Finder at ivillage - Searchable recipe
Recipe For Cooking - An assortment
of recipes for cooking beef, pork, poultry,
and quick breads. Includes cooking tips.
Gallery - Collection of recipes submitted
by professional chefs. Recipes can be
viewed online or downloaded using Calcmenu
- chef's software for recipe costing.
Goldmine - Over 21,000 recipes including
ethnic cuisine, copycat recipes; kitchen
charts, household hints, gardening, crafts,
BBQ Guru, and pet recipes.
Lovers - Recipes classified mainly
by course or main ingredient. Includes
sections on bread machine, crockpot, and
Monster - Recipes from around the
world. Recipes can be printed or emailed.
Message board and personal recipe box.
Recipe Place - A searchable database
of recipes, for appetizers through desserts.
- Recipe Sharing Forum - Selection of recipes in
forum format, includes searchable database.
Source - Browse or search an large
archive collected from a variety of Usenet
newsgroups and mailing lists. Includes
a wide selection of ethnic foods, and
many recipes for those on restricted diets
such as diabetic or fat-free.
- Searchable recipe database, also browsable
by course and a few other classifications.
- RecipeLand - A selection of recipes including
vegetarian, Italian cuisine, finger food,
barbecue, salads, and desserts, in forum
- RecipeLand.com - 25,000+ recipe index. Search
by title, category, or A-Z.
- RecipeMania - A place to share and discover recipes
from all over the world. English and French.
- RecipeMix - Vegetarian, non-vegetarian, soups,
Chinese and snacks.
Recipes - A collection of recipes
organized by course and ingredient.
- Recipes from Cameo Designs - Quick and easy recipes
from various sources. Categorized by type.
Recipes 2 Send - Recipes, food related
tips and articles.
- Recipes from Gourmet Spot - A collection of recipes
for appetizers to dessert, including beverages.
- Recipes from GourmetFoodPlaza.com - Recipes from
North and Central America to Europe. Pick
a country to taste the culture and heritage
of cooking. Also has recipes by featured
- Recipes from Laura Bush - Small collection of
recipes from the first lady of the United
- Recipes from Pine Hollow Handcrafts - Includes
main meals, meats, vegetables, breakfast,
Recipes Library - Food and other recipes,
listed mainly by course, main ingredient,
or occasion. User recipes accepted. Includes
a mailing list to receive recipes by email.
Plus - Soups, main dishes, breads
and preserves from personal recipe collections.
Users can post recipes and requests.
Today - A community for parents to
find and trade recipes for the family.
- Recipez 101 - Collection of recipes from the Big
- Recipezaar - Browse or search thousands of rated
recipes, each with nutritional information.
Post a recipe and get free nutritional
analysis of the dish.
Redwall Kitchen - Large collection
of recipes inspired from descriptions
of foods in the Redwall series by Brian
Recipes - Selection of recipes, contest,
tips, and a request message board.
Recipe Bag - Recipes for all courses
from appetizers to desserts, including
healthy food and ethnic dishes.
- Rosalita's Nawlins Cochina - Offers various recipes
accompanied by photographs.
- RoseWave - Selection of indexed recipes.
- Sainsbury's Recipes - A selection of assorted
recipes by subject.
- Salvatore's Kitchen - A large personal collection
for everything from appetizers to dessert,
and a variety of ethnic dishes.
- Sandi's Recipe Corner - Features a recipe of the
week and a recipe file containing a variety
of free, printable recipes.
at Home Moms Recipes - Recipes submitted
by members of a Yahoo group.
- Schwartz - Recipe Landing - A collection of recipes
organized by course from the British spice
company. Also has links to the rest of
their site, including their herb and spice
- Scrumptious Recipes from Suite101.com - Collection
of articles and recipe links.
- SeaBreeze Organic Farm Recipe Archive - Recipes
posted by an organic vegetable and flower
farm in California, classified by month
of original posting. Most feature vegetables
and condiments which they grow.
and the Kitchen - Romantic cooking
advice and recipes, with a destination
- She Knows - Low Carb Recipes - A collection of
recipes and food tips.
Recipes - The collection is categorized
by type, such as dinner, salads, side
dishes, desserts, snacks and beverages.
- Showerideas.com: Favorite Recipes - A small assortment
of recipes for baby showers.
- The Signature Room - Two dozen recipes from the
chefs at the Chicago restaurant featuring
contemporary American cuisine.
Stock - A Culinary Theatre - Provides
short articles about one family's experiences
in the kitchen and eating out. The site
also includes recipes and information
on tools and resources.
- The Sneaky Kitchen - Recipes to help you add more
nutrition into a healthier diet.
- Sue's Recipe Server - Recipes sorted by course
or ingredient, or by country.
- Sweet Baby Media's Recipe Web Source - Over 16,000
recipes sorted by category and ethnic
style. Includes a comprehensive site search.
- Taste of Texas - Family collection of assorted
- TastyCooking.com - Supplies a short introduction
to the culture of each country listed,
with a few recipes from each.
- TastyRecipe Network - Varied collection of recipes,
includes metric and temperature conversion
Thousand Recipes - Recipe collection
to be searched or browsed. Includes a
food dictionary. Registered users can
My Home - Presents a selection of
recipes from appetizers and to desserts.
- Thrifty Country Cooking From Suite101.com - Articles
on cooking for a family on a budget.
Saaristo - Culinary site with recipes,
articles, a blog, and a message board.
World of Recipes - Here you'll find
some recipes from a swiss baker, confectioner.
Tastes - Articles, reader-submitted
and professional recipes, forum, and mailing
- Tribute to The Queen Mother - A small collection
of recipes to pay tribute to The Queen
Mother who passed away Saturday, 30th.
March 2002 at the age of 101.
- Triple Crown Recipes from Starchefs - Collection
of recipes for horse racing's triple crown
- Features a large recipe index, tips,
and advice. Search for recipes by course,
region, prep time, or equipment available.
MyCookBook - Search for recipes or
compile personal cookbook. Every recipe
has a comments forum, recipes and membership
is free but not required.
- Uncommonly Fine - Collection of recipes categorized
as Appetizers, Beverages, Breads, Side
Dishes, Main Dishes and Desserts. Also
links to great food sites.
- Urban Homemaker Recipes - Presents an indexed
- US Diners Recipes - Selection of assorted recipes
in searchable format.
- USENET Cookbook - Nonmetric and metric versions.
Search or view the complete list of thousands
- Utterly Outrageous Recipes - Recipes for various
types of weird food people eat.
- Verybestbaby.com: Recipes - Wide collection of
recipes suitable for families.
Vittles Cooking Recipes - Cooking
recipes without excessive fat, fuss or
- Waitrose Recipes - Recipes from the British store
chain, updated every month. Includes a
recipe database searchable by various
criteria, recipes of the month using seasonal
produce, a glossary, and links to the
rest of the Waitrose site.
- WCWCW Recipe Sharing Forum - A collection of recipes
in forum format.
- Webcipes - Recipes from the newsgroup alt:discuss.cooking.
- Wegmans Recipes - Large collection of recipes
from the supermarket chain.
To Cook - Recipes and menus from Palm
Springs and Southern California.
4 Dinner? - Selection of recipes offered.
- What's For Dinner? - A collection of articles
with rated recipes from Suite 101.com.
- Whole Foods Market : Recipes - Large directory
of recipes from the grocery store chain.
- Community-contributed recipe database.
Gourmet Recipes for Busy People -
Recipes for chicken, beef, pasta, seafood,
shrimp, salads, and homemade desserts
from chocolate pies to cakes, breads.
- The World Cookbook - Collection of recipes loosely
organized by course.
World Recipes - Free recipes from
all around the world, mainly emphasizing
hot spices. Search or browse by region
or category. Free recipes from Fiery Foods,
recipe magazine and cookbook publisher.
- Yoder's - Small collection of assorted recipes.
- Over 20,000 free recipes, cooking advice,
and a searchable recipe index.
content of the EDinformatics directory is based on the Open
Directory and is enhanced using EDinformatics own technology.
Modified by EDinformatics - ©2004 EDinformatics